Mmmmm he’s so yummy lol
'what is happiness to you?'
this gif of a toucan going down the stairs
me: *sees a white boy* *locks my car doors*
white boy: *knocks on window* what would you be doing if I was in there with you ;)
The Wallet Ninja
It seems like the only thing you can’t do with this little helper.. is paying
BUT aside from this it offers so much more functionality than a credit card. It has the same size as a credit card, so you can easily put it in your wallet. There’s six Hex wrenches, a can opener, fruit peeler, bottle opener, ruler (standard & metric), letter opener, box opener, phone stand, and eyeglasses, Philips and flathead screwdrivers. It’s made from 4x heat treated steel, and comes with a lifetime guarantee to never rust, bend, dull, or fold up.
Custom Wood Print
Recently found this Do It Yourself Instruction for handmade woodprints on tumblr. I think it’s a really interesting idea and also easy to make. The tattoos seem to appear in very weak and fading color, which gives the wood a very special look. Feel free to try it out yourself and post your artworks in comments.
Daddy helps with Gloomy Days
- After a bad day at work the other day I came home and was very bratty and sassy with Daddy.
- Daddy: [sighs and looks at me as I sit on the couch after countless time trying to talk to me] what's wrong babygirl?
- Me: [sassy tone] nothing.
- Daddy: [walks over to me and sits down next to me.] tell me baby. Use your words. What's wrong?
- Me: [shakes my head] notthhhiinnggggg
- Daddy: baby.
- Me: [sighs a dramatic sigh not wanting to talk but looks down and starts fidgeting with my hands] I just feel bads...
- Daddy: [nods] oh I see. And do you feel bad here [pointing my my head (mental)]? Here[points to my heart (upset)]? Or here [points to my tummy (physical ick)]?
- Me: [points to head and tummy]
- Daddy: Baby is having one of those days where everything seems gloomy isn't she?
- Me: [nods still looking down fidgeting]
- Daddy: okay. Daddy will make it better. Ready, princess?
- Me: [another nod]
- Daddy: [takes my chin gently making me look at him.] change out of those clothes you've been wearing all day, go hop in the shower and make the water all hot and steamy and use your favorite soap to smell nice and flowery. Then change into your night clothes and get comfy back here on the couch. While you're in there Daddy is gonna make you a nice chicken noodle soup, a fruit bowl and your favorite hot tea and We will even watch a movie to help take all the gloom away.
- Me: can the movie be Rapunzel?
- Daddy: absolutely.
- Me: and can I rewind all the songs?
- Daddy: I will accept nothing less.
- Me: [smiles]
- Daddy: so that sounds good to you?
- Me: uh-huh!
- Daddy: good. Now scoot.
- Me: [gets up and goes to the bedroom to grab my bath time stuff and heads into the bathroom]
- Daddy: and I better hear you warming up your singing voice for the movie!
reblog this and ill color a kitten based off ur blog!
make sure u have ur submit open
my dad just called me phil for literally no reason
how do you phil about it
im philled with rage. also fuck y;ou
Page 1 of 94